Usages: 1. As an aid in prolapsed uterus, bowel, or other organs, to assist in giving relief. [HHH p.192]
2. Pregnancy: If there is yeast infection and or Herpes Simplex before or during pregnancy, add to the Female Reproductive and Hormonal Changease, the vaginal-rectal bolus combination V.B. and the slant board routine Yellow Dock Combination included herein. These are very beneficial and yet are harmless to the mother and child-to-be. [HHH p.7]
3. For the Father-To-Be: If his reproductive organs are in a good clean healthy condition the seed for conception will be an improvement over seed of questionable quality. The slant board routine Yellow Dock Combination following the rectal bolus V.B. at night will also, along with the prostate combination Male Urinary Tract, proper mucusless diet and reproductive organ rebuilding will be an asset to the future family and another aid in preventing childhood diseases. [HHH p.8]
4. Fibroid Tumors: A question to Dr. Christopher in his newsletter. Is there a natural way to eliminate fibroid tumors?
Yes, there is. A tumor is a swelling, an abnormal formation of parasitic, non-inflammatory cells or tissue arising from the cells of the host, yet progressive and independent in their growth. Tumors can be malignant or non-malignant. They can be fast growing or slow growing and they can develop in many parts of the body such as the lymphatic glands or nodes, the urinary and genital areas or the abdominal structure. The cause of the tumors in an inability to eliminate unhealthy materials and this generally stems from a lack of organic potassium in the diet.
Begin by observing the procedure in Dr. John R. Christophers "Three Day Cleansing Program" and Dr. John R. Christophers "Mucusless Diet", keep the bowels free with the lower bowel tonic Lower Bowel and use the following procedure: drink one to three cups of potassium broth each day. Make the broth with potato peelings at least one half inch thick, comfrey leaves, celery leaves, cut-up celery stalks, a few carrot tops from the garden, not wild, beet greens, spinach greens, chopped onions and garlic and several whole, black peppercorns as a stimulant and digestant. Cover the mixture well with distilled water and slowly simmer. If possible, keep the temperature around 130 degrees for six to ten hours. Do not boil. After simmering, strain the preparation. Use this broth between meals as you might a tasty tea being sure to chew it well.
Besides using this broth we also suggest one cup or more per day of elderberry tea. If elder blossoms are being used for the tea in place of the berry add about a fourth part of peppermint leaves to avoid nausea.
Over the tumorous area use the comfrey combination also known as the bone, flesh and cartilage combination. ...If the tumors are in the reproductive organs see the herbal combinations ...Female Reproductive, Male Urinary Tract and Hormonal Changease. Also, be aware of the rectal and vaginal bolus V.B. and the yellow dock combination tea also. Whenever possible use the castor oil fomentation which you will find in the cleanse program as well. [NL 1-3]
5. With severe gynecological problems involving infection, cysts, tumors, the herpes simplex, prolapsed transverse colon, tipped uterus, swollen glands under arms and on breast, yeast infection, etc., the vaginal and rectal bolus V.B. may be employed. We suggest using the slant board routine Yellow Dock Combination . [NL 1-3]
6. Pregnancy Anemia: Anemia may be caused by iron deficiency or other problems. Iron supplements are commonly given to expectant mothers, yet these are usually made of ferrous sulphate and cannot be utilized by the body. Being inorganic, they are absorbed but not assimilated and can cause problems in the system. In addition, they destroy vitamin E that may be taken at the same time. You can build up the iron in your system by taking yellow dock or the Yellow Dock Combination. [EWH p.40]
Dosages: Make a concentrated tea (simmer finished tea down to half its amount) ... Then inject this tea with a syringe into the vagina while on a slant board (head down, of course), or use one cup or so into the rectum. This is to be used to flush out the vaginal/rectal bolus V.B. inserted the night before and to give nourishment to the cell structure within the area that can use this excellent herbal food for prolapses and/or hemorrhoid problems. Leave this liquid in the area as long as possible before voiding. Also, while lying on the slant board, knead and massage the pelvic and abdominal area to exercise the muscles, so the herbal tea (food) will be assimilated more readily.
The tea we have just given ... should be used orally as well. Drink one fourth of the concentrated tea in three-fourths cup of steam distilled water--three times a day. [NL 1-7] Ingredients: White oak bark Comfrey leaves Yellow dock root Mullein herb Walnut leaves Marshmallow root Lobelia Testimonials: 1. Spider Cancer: Sometimes it takes time and patience for these herbal aids to truly work. For example, a lady who had come to Dr. Christopher began the full routine as described above. A number of months later she began to think, "Look, I have been on that program for months now; I have taken the herbs orally; I've used the vaginal bolus V.B., including the yellow dock combination, and I am getting sick of this!" She felt somewhat better but didn't notice much change, so she was going to quit that day. That very morning she made the decision, as she was at home, sitting on the toilet. When she got up, she happened to turn around and glance into the bowl, and there was something about the size of a half dollar, with legs on it, swimming around in the water. This something had dropped out of her! She screamed, and her husband came in. They put it in a bottle and took it right over to the family doctor. He examined it under the microscope, and said he had never seen one of these whole like this, because they have to cut them out of a person. This was a spider cancer. They never give up and leave by themselves; usually they must be cut out. The doctor was amazed that it had come out of her. It had done so because her body was now so healthy that the spider cancer didn't have any waste materials to work on. When she saw that cancer, she vowed to continue the program, even if it took six months or years. Dr. Christopher reminded us that some people heal quickly, but sometimes it takes a long time. If we know we are on the right track, we should just continue. [EWH p.16]
2. Young Woman is Able to Marry: Dr. Christopher told story after story about sick women he helped with simple remedies, simple treatments. For example, a man and his wife brought their daughter to Dr. Christopher's office in Salt Lake. This young lady was the sickest, saddest-looking person he had seen in a long while. She had met a young man who came to love her very much, and he wanted to marry her. But she refused, saying it wasn't fair to him, being in her condition, so anemic and sickly. He told her that he loved her enough to marry her and take care of her under any circumstances.
She was in a very serious condition, so they put her on the three-day cleanse and mucusless diet. She took extra cups of Blood Stream Formula tea, and drank a minimum of one pint of grape juice a day, chewing each mouthful. When she could, she took even more. She also ate plenty of raisins and grapes in addition to the juice. She used the yellow dock as a tea, and soon she began to show improvement. She exercised adequately, being careful not to overdo it, and changed her diet from mucus-forming food to the mucusless diet, having lots of salads and fruits, emphasizing as much raw as possible. She used the female corrective Female Reproductive and hormone-estrogen formulas Hormonal Changease, and she also used the vaginal bolus V.B. and yellow dock combination in the slant board routine. She showed improvement from the very beginning.
The parents had brought her to Dr. Christopher in the spring, and by fall they sent him an invitation to her wedding, because she had cleaned up her system and was very happy to get married. She was menstruating regularly and had gotten over her case of anemia. She was living a new life, healing it herself by following through on Dr. Christopher's instructions. [EWH p.111]
3. Woman with Multiple Problems Healed: Dr. Christopher always checked his patients with iridology before advising them. A lady came to him, aged about 45, asking for a reading to help with her condition. He saw that she had a prolapsed transverse colon which had dropped to a point where it tipped her uterus and pinched her bladder, and she was having a very serious trouble there. She had problems with the ovaries, with infection in both of them, and she was troubled with vaginal drainage. In addition, she had one breast that was badly infected, which might necessitate having part of the breast removed if she had asked another doctor for treatment. After the reading, Dr. Christopher asked why she had come to him and what she wanted him to do. She said that she had just spent three days in a clinic, where they had verified everything he had read from her irises, but they wanted her to go to the hospital immediately and have the uterus removed and the bladder stitched up to the spinal cord area, and also have her breast removed. She was frightened of all this cutting, so she wanted to find help in some other way.
She promised that she would stay on the program that Dr. Christopher advised. She took the female corrective Female Reproductive and hormone-balancing combinations Hormonal Changease, used the vaginal bolus V.B. six nights a week, flushing out each morning with the slant board routine Yellow Dock Combination, massaging 15 to 20 minutes a day on the abdominal and pelvic area while the tea was inside. She was also to use the Three Oil Massage over the abdominal area, and go on the three-day cleanse and mucusless diet. In addition, she was to drink a gallon of steam-distilled water a day, and plenty of red raspberry leaf tea. She kept her bowels clean with the lower bowel formula Lower Bowel, and kept the bloodstream cleaned up with the Blood Stream Formula tea.
Dr. Christopher did not see her again for six months. When she came to see him this time, she bounced in, not dragging as she had before, a totally different woman, much happier and healthier. She had no operations, and yet her prolapsed transverse colon had gone back into place, and her uterus and bladder had gone back into position. She was feeling like a new woman, and she did indeed have a new system by following through with the entire herbal problem. [EWH p.112]