for a Printer-Friendly version of this recipe
Spiral Sandwich Wraps
* 2 or 3 eight to ten inch sprouted grain tortillas
* ½ cup hummus
* 4 chives, 1 sprig of dill and/or 3 basil leaves
* 1 tomato seeded and thinly sliced
* 10 spinach leaves
1. Mix the hummus and herbs together in a small bowl.
2. Spread a little hummus mixture on each tortilla. Place 3 or 4 tomatoes slices in a row down the middle. Top with spinach leaves.
3. Roll up each tortilla tightly into a log. Pinch the seams shut. Use a serrated knife to slowly slice each log crosswise into 5 or 6 pinwheel sandwiches.
"Natural Healing with Herbs for a Healthier You"
Dr. Christopher Formulas
Ailments & Programs