*1 ½ C. mashed fully ripe bananas ( about 4 medium)
*1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
*2 tsp vanilla extract
*2 C. flour
*1 tsp. baking powder
*½ tsp. baking soda
*¼ tsp. cinnamon
*½ tsp. salt
*½ c. butter
*½ C honey
*2 large eggs
1. Prepare Pecan-Crumb Topping: in med. Bowl, combine sucanut, flour, and cinnamon. With pastry blender cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 13"x9" baking pan.
3. Prepare banana cake: In a small bowl mix bananas, lemon juice and vanilla. In another bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. In large bowl, with mixer on Medium speed, beat butter, sucanut and honey until light and creamy, about 5 minutes, scrapping bowl often. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each. On low speed, alternately add flour and banana mixtures, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. Beat until smooth.
5. Spoon batter into prepared pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle with crumb topping. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on wire rack.